Monday, February 23, 2009

procrastination

10 things I should accomplish over the weekend plus the holiday today.

1. Research on the Global Economic Crisis.
2. Read Conrado de Quiros' editorials.
3. Construct a clear essay about GEC.
4. Write articles for Campus Journ
5. Practice word analogy and alliteration.
6. Practice speaking with correct diction, tone and speed.
7. Research on possible references for the role play of Jose Dalisay's Killing Time in a Warm Place.
8. Review my theatrical/ set designing and directing skills waaayy back in High School.
9. Look/Buy a dress for Liderato II.
10. Watch Dekada '70 and Obama's inaugural speech on YouTube.

What I really DID over the weekend plus the holiday today.
1. Made every possible way to fix our land line so I could check my blog and my Friendster.
2. Looked at my friends' photos at Friendster.
3. Had a super-post-Valentine's date with Don at NE Pacific Mall.
4. Went to the mall a day after our super-post-Valentine's date with my family and tried my luck in winning the freaking 330M lotto jackpot. heck.
5. Browsed through my magazines, hoping to find dresses or accessories that I might wear during Liderato II.
6. Watched my two naughty pamangkins fight with each other and listened to their stories of dinosaurs, sea shells and Dora.
7. Bought 2 new shirts just because I was overjoyed by the price slash, like "I got a shirt for P220 from its original price of P470". Gawd.
8. Was not able to keep my promise not to eat Jollibee for this week.
9. Enjoyed ginataang sili for two nights for the first time.
10. Browsed through Multiply sites to find new beading materials.



1 comment: