Friday, February 27, 2009

a blog post

After hitting the "New Post" button for five times, I finally got myself to write another blog entry.

DC-SUC III is over. I wasn't able to bring pride to my alma mater. (okay, what should I write next?, blame the judges perhaps? ΓΌ)

Yeah, I felt really really bad after seeing the tally board and knowing that I was not even a runner-up. I was in-denial for a moment, thinking irrational and illogical things like : 'maybe the tally personnel just put the scores on the wrong columns' or 'maybe my number was mistaken for an 8'-pathetic me.

Life is not always about winning indeed. Most of the times, we lose but what is important is that we fought the best way we can.

Okay, enough for the drama, I have to move on and finish my lesson plan!


....... I still want to rant my emotions about something else, but then again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment