Friday, March 12, 2010

Dirty, Little Secret

This day, I've proven that I suck at interviews.


I wanted to ask the panelist the question, "Can I just write my answers?".


But then again, I think interviews are much better way to say what you mean and mean what you say.


I don't care whatever the results will be, haha. I just said the truth, I am not image-conscious anyway. (see IMMATURITY)



***********************************************************





Whatever happened to CLSU politics this year?
It sucks- more than I do.


A College Student Council president impeached, saying

"at least wala na tayong binabayaran ngayon!"

OMFG. I want to shave this man's head to pieces!


And yet another exclusive story right from the University Supreme Student Council, the chairperson and vice chair-person were asked by the whole USSC to resign from office or be impeached due to negligence of duty and malversation of funds.


It couldn't get any worse than this.


Is this what they tag as student empowerment? or the more famous
catalyst for change?


Perhaps it is, only for the worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment