Saturday, June 6, 2009

learn. play. laugh. love. VOTE!

I have hated summer classes.

But if there's one good thing that I have learned to appreciate is the fact that I now hate being in the house all-day, checking my Friendster for new comments, checking my Facebook to play Pet Society and Sorority Life.

I hate vacations.

And here are some of the few things I've done during my entire vacation:

1. I've got a new haircut! :)

2.Had the time of my life during our High School mini-reunion. :)

3. Enrolled and was glad that I only need a 1.50 to be a College scholar (Sir Delim please read THIS!.ΓΌ)


4. Initially planned programs of action for the upcoming SC elections.

5. Blog-hopped.

6. Tried joining online contests, but never did. :)

7. Got an invitation from IYF for the World Camp in South Korea amounting to a whopping P50,000. (...and really, really thinking hard about it. hmmm.)

8. Got love-bugged by Lee-Min Ho. ♥

9. Finds Show Lo really, really adorable.

and finally...

Dahil AKO ANG SIMULA,
I registered for the 2010 elections!

SAY NO TO CHA-CHA, sabi nga ni Senator Chiz, angkinin nating mga kabataan ang eleksyon!
_______________________________________________________
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
mahalKO: ayoko sa kanila, ayaw din naman nila sa akin e.
aKO: hamu na sila, basta ikaw gusto ko.
mahalKO: ayun eh. kaya lab na lab kita eh.
AWW. sobrang cheesy talaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment