Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Green Eyed Monster

Blog-hopping all day finally took its toll on me.

All of a sudden, I am wanting a new lay-out, a new domain where I could control all the stuffs that I will put there.

Dang. I hate this. After seeing those pretty pinkish and cutie sites click after click, I am now a green-eyed monster.

How I wish I have that CSS and HTML coding thing. Seriously, I was thinking earlier of enrolling a ComSci course just to learn more about the web. Haha.

But on the other hand, I am thinking that a cute and pink lay-out is nothing without sensible blog posts aside from the random things or stories about celebrity scandals.

I have always admired bloggers who have encouraged me to write something which is somehow relevant to the readers of THIS space in the vast complex of world wide web, without even tweaking the good old blog templates on Blogger and Wordpress.

I will get over this.

I will get over this.

CIAO. Goodnight. :)


2 comments:

  1. thanks s pag congrats! sa NEUST po ako, BS Chemistry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naku you don't need to enroll in one para matutuo. Surf the net and you'll find what you need to know. :)

    Maybe you can ask them kung pano nila ginawa. I'm sure di nila un pagdadamot. :)

    ReplyDelete