Tuesday, March 24, 2009

stress buster!

Copied from Quintessential Babble. :)

Direction: Google "yourname(space)needs" then list down the search results.

1. I need to stay vigilant.
  • Oh yeah, I really think so. :)
2. I need to to come over soon to check out the play room & new toys.
  • Toys. Is it really obvious that I am childish? hehe.
3. I need to hear Grey's anatomy pictures, videos, images and albums from Webshots.
  • Whatever. Grey's anatomy is so 2007. ^^v
4. I need to to take English lessons.
  • I think everybody needs it. :)
5.I need to to clean it up.
  • Yeah, I guess "it" is my room.
6. I need publicity.
  • Not really. ;)
7. I need to to send a PM to EmpireFJ
  • Who the hell is EmpireFJ????!
8. I need to to release magic before LĂ­ana can steal the magestone.
  • Yay! I have magic, really?!
9. I need a house.
  • Somewhere near a beach please. :)
10.I need some rest
  • I badly need.

No comments:

Post a Comment